AERODROME celebrates words and people: the people who write them, the people who edit them, the people who read them.
AERODROME publishes interviews, reviews, extracts and original creative writing. It aims to both champion and critique the art of writing, and showcase the subjects conveyed through books and writing.
AERODROME has a strong emphasis on literary fiction, memoir and current affairs from South Africa, the UK and the Commonwealth. But prepare to encounter everything from cookbooks to comics, from as far afield as Azerbaijan.
- To be a space for books and their subjects to be explored and critiqued
- To facilitate conversations with writers and others involved in the creation of books, magazines and media
- To foster a passion for reading, writing and literature, and a community inspired by this passion
- To promote excellence in literature in southern Africa and beyond
- We’re more than just a website. Hang out with us on Tumblr, Facebook and Twitter.
- We’ll soon be having intimate salons and panel discussions with authors in Cape Town and beyond.
- Our print journal launches in September 2014.
Find out more